Wednesday, April 27, 2016

There is Beauty All Around

I got to see some very beautiful things today.







It was so wonderful because not only were all the tulips in bloom and the scent of flowers swam through the air, but I was able to spend time with my friend.

I've never gone shooting with a friend... at least not with a camera anyway.

I am amazed at God's creations.

It truly shows his love for us.

He wants us to be surrounded by beauty, seek out beauty and capture it for everyone to enjoy.

That makes me feel pretty special.

But, I also love realizing the simple beauty...





The simple beauty of watching my daughter color in her coloring book while she waits for dinner to be ready.

There is beauty all around.

You have to look for it, seek it, earnestly desire to find it.

0 remarks: