Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Zone

I enjoyed my day today.

It started off early with a dance class this morning, which was great! I didn't do great, but the class was great!

I keep dozing off while I am writing this.

I must be tired.

But let me tell you the biggest up of my day...

before...

I  z
     o
       n
         e
             out...
                 

Hmm, it might be too late. I seriously dozed off during that.

I can't even remember the UP I was going to tell you about.

Now that's a downer.

Hold on... oh ya!!

I got a picture schedule cut and laminated today and was even able  to put it to good use.

Another UP was going to my parents' today for my mom's homemade pizza.

After her cooking was done she sat down and watched a movie with us AND play songs for Baby!


Day 59 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: