Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Like a Bra

Have you ever been compared to a bra?

A brazier?

A over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder?

Why would you want to be like a bra?

Well, I never thought I would want to be until my youngest sister gave me a letter with a little gift to go along with it.

The letter said something about what a great sister I am and all that stuff... you know, the norm... ha ha ha ha! OK, really, it was such a sweet and unexpected thank you and was straight from the heart. But the gift was just as great as the letter because it was something I hadn't heard before. It was a little pink plaque with fancy beads strung on a wire to hang on a wall.

It hangs in my bathroom by my mirror so I read it everyday and this is what it says:



This is not what my plaque looks like but I wanted to design something cute for my post, so here it is. I hope you got a kick out of it like I did.

And tomorrow, at my house, is Sister's Day. We'll be getting together to eat, talk and maybe make some jewelry! Maybe I should print these off for my sisters to hang by their bathroom mirrors...

0 remarks: